Toy fair news

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
tjlglass

Re: Toy fair news

Post by tjlglass »

Ok mate, let me know, or I'll come and pick you up, leaving there at about 11.30 though.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

tjlglass wrote:Ok mate, let me know, or I'll come and pick you up, leaving there at about 11.30 though.
Thank's Tim, the Rolls-Royce now has an MOT so will use it for Sandown, see you there.

Ghosthunter.
Rob

Post by Rob »

I have a Rolls Royce badge for you Kev, you may well already have it mate but pop round to see me and take a look, cheers.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Will do Rob, thank's.

Ghosthunter.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Saturday, September 30th, the Windsor International Toy Fair will be held at the Windsor Leisure Centre, Clewer Mead, Stovell Road, Windsor, Berks, SL4 5JB.

Public admission from 10.30am to 3.00pm (Free entry from 2.00pm).
Adults £3.00
Concessions £2.50
Earlybirds £7.00 (from 9.00am)

All the usual Corgi, Dinky etc, but Matchbox is being represented for the first time by forum member StephenK.

Lots of other collectable toy and model cars and pretty much all the other stuff you find at toy fairs so do come along and dig for an additional treasure for your collection!

There is still time to book a table (8 empty tables left!!), at £33 including a FREE backing table if you need it, so contact me via this forum's 'PM' and I'll book you in.

Ghosthunter.
StephenK

Post by StephenK »

Tis true. I will be at Windsor with Matchbox (& more!). Ghosty talked me into it, so I'm expecting great things.
Are you bring the Rolls Kev, the only time I've seen it was in a lay-by with you asleep in the driver's seat? I thought it better not to stop!
YYS4BOB

Post by YYS4BOB »

After Sandown, I think the Rolls was "Exhausted". :roll:
Bob
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

YYS4BOB wrote:After Sandown, I think the Rolls was "Exhausted". :roll:
After Sandown my wallet was exhausted!!!

Yes Stephen, the Rolls should be there advertising which way to go to the toy fair.

Ghosty.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Just got back from my Windsor toy fair, saw Jason again (''Fred7A'') with a lovely 'Cliffird Series' plastic friction powered copy of the Corgi Toys Midland Red motorway express coach, with it's box, always nice to have and I understand StephenK did quite well but when questioned about could I convince him to come back in January (the next Windsor toy fair), he said he would have to think about!!

I am taking that as a YES... :lol:

Ghosthunter.
matchboxmarcel

Post by matchboxmarcel »

I just booked my coach ticket for the journey to London to visit Sandown Nov 11th.
I hope to meet many of you there.
It has been some time since I last visit Sandown.

Marcel
(The Netherlands)
matchboxmarcel