Tinman

Re: Open Letter to Non-Posters

Post by Tinman »

Or just close the forum to the public.
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
Miller

Post by Miller »

There a just 5 threads, which would have to be moved to the right place. Change the name, change the first post from Hugh to a "Welcome new member" text with some details we would like to know about the new member and this thing is usefull again.
Roland

Variations are bad for limited showcases
bush man

Post by bush man »

Hi everybody Im new to the forum and find it very informative, iv been collecting for many years ,
and my collection has been in storage for 8 years except my early 175 and major packs of which
I had them all mint some boxed these were so kindly stolen and im still crying in my beer
location is Tasmania Australia.
john
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Hello Bush Man, welcome to the forum.

We will of course be hoping to see some pictures of whatever models you have left in your collection and I can feel your sorrow at losing models as I have also suffered the indignity of have a collection stolen.

Ghosthunter.
58oldsfan

Post by 58oldsfan »

I try to visit here as often as possible, but sometimes it is months between visits. I am a Merchant Mariner, and as such spend at least half my life aboard ship. We do have internet access most of the time, but it is mostly limited to email. Companies just don't want us "surfing" the net. I learn things here every time I visit, and once in a while I post. I think the forum is fantastic! No need to change anything to get me to post. Life just gets in the way of fun sometimes! :lol:
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Thank's Mr Oldsfan. We do understand there are colectors out there who just like yourself, 'Life' gets in the way and can not visit the forum as much as they would like, but hey! we don't plan on going anywhere just yet, so we will be here for you when you can visit, do take care while marining around the Globe... :D

Ghosty.
KennewickMan

Post by KennewickMan »

Like many, it is a question of carving out the time.

I'll admit that I usually turn to this group only with questions/problems, because I know that I can count on getting solid G2 for my inquiries. I'm only now getting to the point where I would even feel comfortable trying to add to the conversation and *plan* to visit more regularly.
"Obsessed?"
"No, just VERY focused"
mcnair55

Post by mcnair55 »

Has the site now got a Facebook presence?
Support UKIP in May 2015...Out of Angie,s club for good
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

No, not that I am aware of.

Ghosthunter.
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

Do we have anyone young enough amongst us to actually have a TwitFace account? :D