Corgi 1113 Corporal Carrier

Corgi & Husky toys by Mettoy
Krieglok

Corgi 1113 Corporal Carrier

Post by Krieglok »

Hello all. This my first post to this forum and I am glad I found it. I am a relatively new Corgi collector. My acquisitions are mainly Fire and Military related.

Any how, my question I wanted to put forth here is about the Corgi Corporal Missile Carrier, number 1113. I have one I purchased that is in very good condition. On the model, there are two clamps which hold the missile. Are there different, possibly earlier versions, which have only a forward clamp and not a rear one? I am considering a second purchase of a carrier that is "an early version with only one clamp" as stated by the seller.

I know the carrier I am considering is missin the spare tire, so I am kind of curious about the "missing" clamp.

Thanks for any input!

Tom
Last edited by Krieglok on Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GHOSTHUNTER

Re: Corgi 1113 Corporal Carrier

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Hi Tom, welcome to the forum. I have saved your picture, re-sized it and re-posted it here for you.
Resized image for Tom.JPG
Resized image for Tom.JPG (130.65 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
Ghosthunter.
Krieglok

Post by Krieglok »

Thank you! I uploaded directly from my iPad, so the image was very large.

Tom
Krieglok

Post by Krieglok »

A new Corgi Carrier, Launcher and 2 1/2 ton truck...
IMG_2822.JPG
IMG_2822.JPG (36.16 KiB) Viewed 1261 times
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

You have now gone the other way and made your image too small... :D Try again and see if you get in between the Two sizes you have used so far. We can resize images to make them smaller but not make them bigger without losing sharpness.

Ghosthunter.
Krieglok

Post by Krieglok »

Yes, I tried using the editor at Photobucket. It is kind of a guessing game. I looked for a decent app to use on my iPad, as I rarely use my PC, but nothing yet.

Tom
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Krieglok wrote:Yes, I tried using the editor at Photobucket. It is kind of a guessing game. I looked for a decent app to use on my iPad, as I rarely use my PC, but nothing yet.

Tom
I never actually used the editor function on 'Photobucket, always do it in the computer and I am sorry but I can not help you with iPad apps, I don't have an iPad myself. If you want to carry on posting large images, 'Mods' or 'Admin' can still resize them for you whoever spots them first!

Ghosthunter.
Krieglok

Post by Krieglok »

Thanks! I tend to lazy with this kind of stuff, but I will get off my butt and edit some new pictures to post. I appreciate your offer!

Tom
Viewfield

Post by Viewfield »

Krieglok wrote:Yes, I tried using the editor at Photobucket. It is kind of a guessing game. I looked for a decent app to use on my iPad, as I rarely use my PC, but nothing yet.

Tom
I use the App. "Photo Resizer". Easy to use and it's free!!

Rod
motorman

Post by motorman »

Viewfield wrote:

Tom
I use the App. "Photo Resizer". Easy to use and it's free!!

Rod
That is the same software I use, extremely easy to use. :D
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"