Matchbox Double Decker N°5 dude

An area for less experienced collectors to ask questions and show their finds.
OTTO2

Matchbox Double Decker N°5 dude

Post by OTTO2 »

Hi everyone and thank us for give me the possibility to join your site, i hope learn more about this hobby.

I´m totally beginner in the art to collect die cast, one of my line collection is a double decker bus, any fabricant, any scale. At this moment i try to complete number 5 buses. I understood exist four versions about, 5a 5b 5c and 5d, the first, third and fourth i have, but i´m searching one 5b this version has metal or plastic gray wheels?

Thanks and worms regards from Argentina!
Gustavo Curto
GHOSTHUNTER

Re: Matchbox Double Decker N°5 dude

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Welcome to the forum Gustavo.

It is nice to have you from Argentina and nice to know you collect Buses. I am sure you will get the version you want as I am hoping a forum member here may have a spare to sell to you, fingers crossed.

I hope you enjoy the other topics on the forum and I hope you can post some pictures of Buses in your collection.

Ghosthunter.
kerbside

Post by kerbside »

Hello Gustavo welcome to the Forum, enjoy your stay with us I hope you locate a #5b bus to complete your basic

four models, but if you go after the variations of these four buses that should keep you busy for along time.

Good luck in your search and again welcome to the Forum. :) :)

George T.
OTTO2

Post by OTTO2 »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:Welcome to the forum Gustavo.

It is nice to have you from Argentina and nice to know you collect Buses. I am sure you will get the version you want as I am hoping a forum member here may have a spare to sell to you, fingers crossed.

I hope you enjoy the other topics on the forum and I hope you can post some pictures of Buses in your collection.

Ghosthunter.
Thank for your comments, and really enjoy this site have too much information, thanks again!
OTTO2

Post by OTTO2 »

kerbside wrote:Hello Gustavo welcome to the Forum, enjoy your stay with us I hope you locate a #5b bus to complete your basic

four models, but if you go after the variations of these four buses that should keep you busy for along time.

Good luck in your search and again welcome to the Forum. :) :)

George T.

Thank George!