Toy fair news

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
StephenK

Re: Toy fair news

Post by StephenK »

It's ok, I have no feelings of being left out. Potential customers can always browse my wares whilst in the long, snaking queue to get their book signed!

Thanks
Stephen
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

StephenK wrote:It's ok, I have no feelings of being left out. Potential customers can always browse my wares whilst in the long, snaking queue to get their book signed!

Thanks
Stephen
:lol: thank's Stephen. I don't know the specifics of Nick's arrival time or if he knows where to find the Two tables of yours and Rob's and hope he dose not wander around for the next Hour, boxes of books in arms looking for you Guys... :lol:

Ghosty.
matchboxmarcel

Post by matchboxmarcel »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:Marcel,

I agree with what you say, but we are a bit late for announcements and I guess Nick himself was not sure when or where a book signing could take place. I am sure Barry Potter the fair's organiser would have been very happy to oblige in setting up a small area in reception/entrance had we made official early announcements that a book signing is to take place and that Sandown had been chosen. I will try and speak to Barry when there just to get is views on this in case it happens again with some other launch in the future.
still 2 weeks Kevin !
Even a Rolls Royce can be build in that time !

Just drop him a line by phone and I am sure Barry will set up an extra table on the friday.

Best to have the book promoted on as many places as possible.
Or Nick can make a A3 sie poster and glue this in the entrance area somewhere with a tablenbr where to find the books and the signing.

Nick will be more busy then J.K Rowling !

marcel
matchboxmarcel
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Shall we do it this Nick?

Ghosthunter.
nickjones
Site Admin

Post by nickjones »

Hi Kev.
I would prefer to be on Rob or Steve's stall,
I'm not sure what time I will be there, I will catch the earliest train to liverpool street which arrives at five to seven, that will give me an hour to get to sandown so I hope to arrive at about eight or eight thirty ish.
Nick Jones.
In sunny Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, UK
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

OK Nick. There will likely be some forum members already there on early bird entry, I m sure they will look out for you or you might find them in the Cafe area. You'll recognize Bob Tutt, he has quite long Black hair and a big backpack where he keeps all his Money for rare 'Yesteryears'... :D

I can never guarantee an early entry myself, but will try and get there ASAP and hopefully find you.

Ghosthunter.
fixer

Post by fixer »

i should be there about the same time
reg
YYS4BOB

Post by YYS4BOB »

I aim to be in by 0800. Have to collect packages from Vectis, so no pennies in the back pack after that!
Bob
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Any body going to Bolton tommorow?....6 Nov 2016......
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
fixer

Post by fixer »

Big day for our leader tomorrow
Hope it goes well mate
reg