Old store stock found in attic.

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
petethesweet1

Re: Old store stock found in attic.

Post by petethesweet1 »

Hi all, just received my goodies from Tom they are the best boxes I have ever seen. Been after a mint Morris Minor for donkeys years. Also numbers 36,45,& 53 were in the order. Just down to my last four to complete my B3s & B4/5 series. Pete
johnboy

Post by johnboy »

petethesweet1 wrote:Hi all, just received my goodies from Tom they are the best boxes I have ever seen. Been after a mint Morris Minor for donkeys years. Also numbers 36,45,& 53 were in the order. Just down to my last four to complete my B3s & B4/5 series. Pete
Congratulations Pete, but you can't post a message like that without a photo. It's just plain cruel :)
John
There's nothing regular about wheels
hydra427

Post by hydra427 »

johnboy wrote:
petethesweet1 wrote:Hi all, just received my goodies from Tom they are the best boxes I have ever seen. Been after a mint Morris Minor for donkeys years. Also numbers 36,45,& 53 were in the order. Just down to my last four to complete my B3s & B4/5 series. Pete
Congratulations Pete, but you can't post a message like that without a photo. It's just plain cruel :)
Johnboy, I posted some photo's earlier in this post of the boxes, I also posted more pictures in the "Look what I just got" section.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for looking, John
"For everyone you pass up, your always one behind"
petethesweet1

Post by petethesweet1 »

Hi all tried posting a photo but with no luck it seems that my lap top has a mind of its own Pete