arghhh cats

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
GHOSTHUNTER

One of the Family...

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Big Al wrote:Numi,

I've lost many cats, and I loved every one of them and they loved me back. I can't even imagine what I would do if some idiot intentionally killed one. I've never physically hurt anyone in my life, but I would probably have done no different than your dad did.

What a sad thing, and I'm crying too. Hang in there.

Alan
Hello Numi, thank's for that, it must have been pretty hard for you to actually remember it in detail and then type it for all of us Cat lovers here on the forum.
As Big Al implies above, we model car collectors are not usually moved to take action against other humans, but what your Dad did, was my feelings as well and I am sure, had I been in the same position, I would have taken similar action towards that piece of scum. Sorry to hear your Dad suffered, by being charged in doing so, if your Dad,s there with you, thank him for me, but overall, we take our hats off to him.

So far, I have not lost any Cats, (or a Dog) in that way, they have sadly been put to sleep due to natural causes and illness etc.

I'm filling up a bit now, so I'll say bye, bye for now, see you later.
Regards,
GHOSTHUNTER.
misterpop

Re: arghhh cats

Post by misterpop »

Seems a lot of us on here have another thing in common......This was my Sparticus a had him for three years as get better present of my wife after I underwent a magor heart op 8 years ago....Unfortunatly he got ran over in the night and we found him in the garden in the morning dead....I can honestly say he was the best pet I ever had...He played fighting games and hide and seek and waited every night for me to come home from work for a cuddle before going out for a couple of hours between about 4 till 6 when my wife would let him back in and he would get in bed with me.He was another talking cat and had a massive vocabulary...He he is new and 3 years old.
family 310.jpg
family 310.jpg (36.69 KiB) Viewed 816 times
Attachments
family 314.jpg
family 314.jpg (47.36 KiB) Viewed 816 times
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
matchbox360

Post by matchbox360 »

What a touching yet sad story, Misterpop. It seems like you had a real 'Supercat' on your hands. I hope you've recovered from your loss, and wish you all the best.

Ken
Variations are the spice of life.
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Thank you.....We all need a kind word every now and then....Cheers Ian.
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
numi

Post by numi »

[quote="misterpop"]Seems a lot of us on here have another thing in common......This was my Sparticus a had him for three years as get better present of my wife after I underwent a magor heart op 8 years ago....Unfortunatly he got ran over in the night and we found him in the garden in the morning dead....I can honestly say he was the best pet I ever had...He played fighting games and hide and seek and waited every night for me to come home from work for a cuddle before going out for a couple of hours between about 4 till 6 when my wife would let him back in and he would get in bed with me.He was another talking cat and had a massive vocabulary...He he is new and 3 years old.

Sad story Misterpop,truly sad.I sympathize with you and yours over this loss thats immeasurable and really painful.Its really hurtful knowing that our cats were thrown like objects into our yards.What disrespect to a passing soul....
Thanks for sharing your story of your lovely kitty but be strong and know that i too among others feel your hurt.
numi
numi

One cannot do much with all the monies in this world but can do much more if he strives toward contentment.
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Thank you Numi...Time heals and memories linger forever.......

OK its now Saturday and I am a little pissed,,.Cheers Everybod..
motorman

Post by motorman »

Bottoms up Mister Pop!!! Hic!!
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
numi

Post by numi »

Big Al wrote:Numi,

I've lost many cats, and I loved every one of them and they loved me back. I can't even imagine what I would do if some idiot intentionally killed one. I've never physically hurt anyone in my life, but I would probably have done no different than your dad did.

What a sad thing, and I'm crying too. Hang in there.

Alan
Thanks for your kind words Big Al.Yes,its been pretty hard on us eversince especially knowing how he was killed and thrown on the rooftop and how he lay there for a few days and without any help if that was possible,not even from us.All that just breaks us....
The toys that he left behind and his food bowl is a constant reminder of our beautiful Blackie.Our 5yr old miniature Doberman (we call him Ugly Boy) would at times bark and run and sniff & whimper around Blackies entry window.Phew.... :(
numi
numi

One cannot do much with all the monies in this world but can do much more if he strives toward contentment.
fixer

Post by fixer »

I know this is an old thread but I never learn
While I was getting out some of this year's besties to decide what one's to put in for 2013 best finds moggy decided to look for some herself
Attachments
DSC_0111_20131210150630121.jpg
DSC_0111_20131210150630121.jpg (196.84 KiB) Viewed 745 times
And this was her thoughts
And this was her thoughts
DSC_0102_20131210150428562.jpg (169.01 KiB) Viewed 745 times
reg
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Great, lovely action shot of the two trucks about to fall off the shelf in the first image, lovely, more please.

Ghosty.