Kids today are, not so bright.

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
Shane

Re: Kids today are, not so bright.

Post by Shane »

Scary the future leaders of our countries they are.

And thanks to texting language and spell check, god forbid you ask one of them to spell let alone count.

And the dumber they are the better society thinks we should protect them. It's called a "bubble wrap society". Don't let anyone get offended and protect the guilty.
There is a local story of a mother who pressed charges against her kids hockey coach because he patted the kid on the head as the kid was leaving the ice. No charges came of it but the coach quit. A great coach lost to the kids now because of today's stupid generation.

I don't know if this video is for real. I hope she is acting. Regardless, it sums up today's youth. See this link of a young American girl's video post

http://www.break.com/video/this-girl-sp ... an-2887809
Play with toys and be forever young!
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Nuff said!!!

Ghosty.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Saw this earlier which made me smile, thought I would share it with you all...

I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook in the real world whilst applying the same principles. Therefore, everyday I walk down the street and tell passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I did the night before, and what I will be doing later on and with whom.

I give them pictures of my family and my dog, of me gardening and watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch and doing what anybody and everybody does every day. I also listen in on their conversations, give them the ''thumbs up'' and tell them I like them.

And all this seems to work just like Facebook! I already have four people following me...two Police officers, a Private Investigator and a Psychiatrist.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ghosty.
johnboy

Post by johnboy »

:lol: Very good (and sadly true in some cases I would guess).

I've got to go now and update my facebook status. btw is this the correct spelling, "Spaghetti Bolognese?"
John
There's nothing regular about wheels
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

No, I think this is it...bɒləˈnʲeɪz/, known in Italian as ragù.

Ghosty.
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

Just entered my latest facebook update: "I just had a poop, I think I'm going to quit eating corn as it seems to go right through." I am positive everyone is waiting to read my status update update. :o :? :roll: Next I'll tweet about it ... #poop #corn!
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Tinman wrote:Just entered my latest facebook update: "I just had a poop, I think I'm going to quit eating corn as it seems to go right through." I am positive everyone is waiting to read my status update update. :o :? :roll: Next I'll tweet about it ... #poop #corn!
The technology now exists for you to attach a webcam to your 'Poop', so we can follow it's progress and whatever else it meets on it's journey!!

Ghosty.
fixer

Post by fixer »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:
Tinman wrote:Just entered my latest facebook update: "I just had a poop, I think I'm going to quit eating corn as it seems to go right through." I am positive everyone is waiting to read my status update update. :o :? :roll: Next I'll tweet about it ... #poop #corn!
The technology now exists for you to attach a webcam to your 'Poop', so we can follow it's progress and whatever else it meets on it's journey!!

Ghosty.
and my picture was removed !!!!!!!!!
reg
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

fixer wrote:
GHOSTHUNTER wrote:

Ghosty.
and my picture was removed !!!!!!!!!
So would this have been........if he'd included a link!