check out these,biggest pre pro sale for a while(finished)

British made Matchbox Superfast 1969-83
MOKOSEX

check out these,biggest pre pro sale for a while(finished)

Post by MOKOSEX »

They have all finished now so should be ok to post,
http://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/aucti ... srsta10044
numi

Re: check out these,biggest pre pro sale for a while(finishe

Post by numi »

This surely was the best SF prepro & crossover selection that i had ever seen. Im sure almost all of us hadnt known that this auction was taking place so its now best to have a lie-down & cry...... :cry: :cry:
Good luck to any members on here who had a feast :D
numi
numi

One cannot do much with all the monies in this world but can do much more if he strives toward contentment.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

I had a look and while there was genuine rare stuff in the Auction, there was some strange stuff, like a 'Pre-Pro' Jeep in Brown which to me looked just like a re-paint with the Engine component missing, you could still see the Yellow plastic of the wheels...!

Then some classic cars described as 'Yesteryear' prototypes when in fact they were just plastic kits from Matchbox and Revell and the range of 48th scale plastic kits included a Packard as already found in the 'Yesteryear' range, so these plastic kits are far from prototype 'Yesteryears'...!

A 'Prototype' Pontiac GTO in White is surely just a 'Colour Trial' as it has the 'Open' narrow 'Superfast' wheels...!

GHOSTHUNTER.
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

Does anyone actually look at the forum topics anymore or just rush straight to the keys and start typing when they see something that excites them?
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Tinman wrote:Does anyone actually look at the forum topics anymore or just rush straight to the keys and start typing when the see something that excites them?
I'm going with..........Yes, I did read the forum topic and then looked at the Auction through a link supplied by some Guy calling himself..."Tinman"... :D

Ghosty.
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

Tinman wrote:Does anyone actually look at the forum topics anymore or just rush straight to the keys and start typing when the see something that excites them?
I really don't know, but it keeps me out of mischief! :D (Here puss, puss, puss!)
petethesweet1

Post by petethesweet1 »

Hi Hugh did I post this in the wrong area Pete
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

petethesweet1 wrote:Hi Hugh did I post this in the wrong area Pete
Not at all (although I think this is perhaps a slightly better area). It was just that there was already a thread running (this one).
MOKOSEX

Post by MOKOSEX »

Sorry i put this in the wrong place to start,it was hard to pick the right furum has the interesting items covered regular,superfast,yesteryear and kingsize, :D
i won 5 lots,all risky so will have to see,and has we are in the superfast fast furum one lot was these,please notice the different sized wheels on the the orange ford tractors and hopefully the green case is as yet unknown in green.
regular collectors will notice the two shades of green on the john deere and their steering wheels,fingers crossed.
Attachments
540x360 (4).jpg
540x360 (4).jpg (29.95 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
540x360 (3).jpg
540x360 (3).jpg (20.9 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
fixer

Post by fixer »

The models they had at brentwood looked good the yellow Renault 17 is a little stunner as is the red Cougar
well done to all that won some I hope you got the one's you really wanted ;)
reg