Toy fair news

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
Idris
Site Admin

Re: Toy fair news

Post by Idris »

Well, I feel a lot better for having had 11 hours sleep last night. Did I miss anything good at the NEC?
fixer

Post by fixer »

only this
Attachments
DSCI1816.JPG
DSCI1816.JPG (178.47 KiB) Viewed 652 times
reg
motorman

Post by motorman »

WOW!!!!!!

Nice one Reg..........GET IT UP YOU GHOSTY!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
fixer

Post by fixer »

we now have a problem what do we do with another model mmmmm
reg
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Thank's Alex... :lol:

Reg is right, what can we do with a certain 'Pre-Pro' that has been hanging around for ages, collecting dust in Reg's collection. If only we new someone who would be happy to have such an old tatty thing...maybe you should advertise in the market place Reg and see in some silly duffer will take it off your hands.

Ghosty.
fixer

Post by fixer »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:Thank's Alex... :lol:

Reg is right, what can we do with a certain 'Pre-Pro' that has been hanging around for ages, collecting dust in Reg's collection. If only we new someone who would be happy to have such an old tatty thing...maybe you should advertise in the market place Reg and see in some silly duffer will take it off your hands.

Ghosty.
now that's just evil :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
reg
motorman

Post by motorman »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:Thank's Alex... :lol:

Ghosty.
That is so cruel!!!!
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
shockwavediecast

Post by shockwavediecast »

Is anyone going to Bridgwater tomorrow? I'd be grateful of a report on it, especially from a dealers point of view. i'm already booked to be at Wimborne Market, but it could be a possible new fair for me if reports are promising.
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

Llangollen 15/8/15: Chris Dyer was his usual friendly and accommodating self, with early bird entry being no problem and also sensibly priced. There was a lot of railway (principally OO but also books), but also plenty of older diecasts. Corgi and Dinky were well represented by quality items and what looked to me to be realistic prices, but I also spotted quite a lot of Budgie and Benbros. Another early birder was buying immediately post-war Dinky and seemed very pleased with his haul. A couple of pre-war Dinky were also in evidence (tractor and mechanical horse/trailer). Unfortunately there were not many RW 1-75s and what there were, were neither mint nor boxed, let alone interesting, although I did pick up a playworn SPW 21c with cow decal which I had not seen before.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Saturday 22nd August, Brentwood toy fair.

I am hoping this will be my first visit to to this event, it has come about due to a necessary meeting with "Fixer", so if any other forum members are there, look out for a tall geeky Male wearing a tatty old paper "GHOSTHUNTER" sticker, come and say Hello!

Ghosty.