#06, Casting

A showcase of !-75 reg wheel models, a new model every week
nearlymint

Re: Casting #6

Post by nearlymint »

Unlisted variation with all 11.3mm wheels. J
Model has no hyrdro sleeve, body 1,type 2 tipper with no trim.
6c
6c
euclid.jpg (55.23 KiB) Viewed 1635 times
Nearlymint
Check my swaps page(rest has been under construction for years :))
https://sites.google.com/site/matchboxmagicgbbo00/home
Brad Pittiful

Post by Brad Pittiful »

nearlymint wrote:Unlisted variation with all 11.3mm wheels. J
Model has no hyrdro sleeve, body 1,type 2 tipper with no trim.
euclid.jpg
i remember you showing this model before Jason...its very cool...and the model without a hydro sleeve can be easily fixed...or is there something going on that a hydro sleeve cannot be fit to the model?
Please use a web hosting site (like photobucket) to store pictures so you can post them here, using attachments makes it hard to view the pictures when you have to scroll to see them. Seeing comparisons of models is hard to see with attachments too.
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

nearlymint wrote:Unlisted variation with all 11.3mm wheels. Model has no hyrdro sleeve, body 1,type 2 tipper with no trim.
That's a very interesting model, Jason, and, to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure that I would spot it even if I had it in the hand. How did you come by it?
nearlymint

Post by nearlymint »

Idris wrote:
nearlymint wrote:Unlisted variation with all 11.3mm wheels. Model has no hyrdro sleeve, body 1,type 2 tipper with no trim.
That's a very interesting model, Jason, and, to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure that I would spot it even if I had it in the hand. How did you come by it?
The model came with the prepro bus and refuse truck that I got last year, must admit I never picked up the wheels at first until I started looking for casting differences. J
Nearlymint
Check my swaps page(rest has been under construction for years :))
https://sites.google.com/site/matchboxmagicgbbo00/home