A warm welcome to the VBD forum

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
nickjones
Site Admin

Re: A warm welcome to the VBD forum

Post by nickjones »

mrmoko wrote:Naughty Nick, Or should that be naughty 9750578, you have a violation of section 22. :D
lol :D
Nick Jones.
In sunny Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, UK
18power

Post by 18power »

nickjones wrote:Hi Naji, Good to have you back.
Thanks Nick, glad to be back... What will happen to all the old threads? Will they be saved? Even if the pictures can't be saved it's better than nothing I suppose. What's your take on that Nick?
Naji (The Lebanon)
nickjones
Site Admin

Post by nickjones »

Hi Naji.
Martin Avis has copied all of the important categories from the old forum. I should be able to add them here once I have got a bit more knowledge on how this site works. Unfortunately Martin was unable to save the photo's because of the way that lefora saves them.
Nick Jones.
Big Al

Post by Big Al »

mrmoko wrote:Naughty Nick, Or should that be naughty 9750578, you have a violation of section 22. :D
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" Nick, channeling Patrick McGoohan.

Screw them; the thing sucked, and if I ever see another one of their forums I'll exit immediately.
mrmoko

Post by mrmoko »

Has anyone contacted Graham (rockertron) to let him know we are here yet ?
nickjones
Site Admin

Post by nickjones »

I did a mass email to all of the forum members via lefora, so everyone should know about it, did anyone get an email from me?.
Antonin, Rockertron, Mathias, MrT and quite a few others have not registered with this forum so I don't know if they got the message.
As you know Lefora have removed all of the links from the old forum to this site, but if they are trying to access the forum from my site all of the links have already been changed so they will come here, A lot of people have been trying to log in using their Lefora log in details but they will not work on this site.
Can I suggest that if you notice a member from your own country that is not here you email them and tell them where we are, Explaining that they will have to join this forum as a new member as it will be easier for them to understand if they are told in their native language.
Nick Jones.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

LOOKING GOOD SO FAR.

Its looking good at the moment for the new forum, its nice seeing the main Board index and the Lounge index slowly filling up with topics.

If you Google...Vintage British Made Diecast...there is one entry that does not include the word 'LEFORA', clicking on this, brings you straight to this new forum.

Nick has been under a lot of pressure during these past couple of weeks with the forum fiasco, well done to him for keeping his head, (well lubricated with alcohol I expect...!!!), so, well done Nick, I take my hat off to you, thank you.

Regards,
GHOSTHUNTER.
mbox75

Post by mbox75 »

Hi Guys
I am Back.Cheers Mathias.
SITE ADMIN WARNING: ANY PRE-PRODUCTION MODELS PICTURED IN THIS POST BY MBOX75 MAY BE FAKES!
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

I've just PM-ed Antonin from the old forum, so fingers crossed.
motorman

Post by motorman »

mbox75 wrote:Hi Guys
I am Back.Cheers Mathias.
About time!!
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"