Toy fair news

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
GHOSTHUNTER

Re: Toy fair news

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Marcel, if you want to have your address removed from the picture, please 'PM' me.

GHOSTHUNTER.
mike

Post by mike »

Hi Marcel.
Nice to see some photos of members. :D
Mike & Nico from Austria.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

mike wrote:Hi Marcel.
It is, but some dodgy looking geezers among them...!

Ghosty.
mike

Post by mike »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:
mike wrote:Hi Marcel.
It is, but some dodgy looking geezers among them...!

Ghosty.
Ghosty? are you that? 8-)
Attachments
Kevin( Ghosty).jpg
Kevin( Ghosty).jpg (17.29 KiB) Viewed 405 times
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Yes, that's me Mike, what a freeking mess, just look at all those Grey hairs, that's what happens from collecting Rolls-Royce models for decades at a time... :lol:
Mind you, you should have seen me before the plastic surgery, God that would have made you cry... :!:

Ghosty.
mike

Post by mike »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:Yes, that's me Mike, what a freeking mess, just look at all those Grey hairs, that's what happens from collecting Rolls-Royce models for decades at a time... :lol:
Mind you, you should have seen me before the plastic surgery, God that would have made you cry... :!:

Ghosty.
I am glad to see you Ghosty.
Very sporty.
Come along on a mountain trip.

Mike :lol: ;)
matchboxmarcel

Post by matchboxmarcel »

Idris wrote:A sharp-eyed member alerted me to the fact that Marcel's post (above) contained legible postal addresses. I have deleted the offending photograph. Would all members please consider such matters when posting photographs on this Forum. Remember that just because someone is a member of the Forum, it doesn't guarantee that they are honest (e.g. Garry, Christine, Jasmine). In addition, there are many, many visitors and lurkers whom we know nothing about, and their motives for visiting us may not all be above board.
Thanks, that even wasn't my address but I didn't thought about it. I have deleted another picture with my own address.
Should be ok now.

marcel
Last edited by matchboxmarcel on Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
matchboxmarcel
YYS4BOB

Post by YYS4BOB »

Idris wrote:A sharp-eyed member alerted me to the fact that Marcel's post (above) contained legible postal addresses. I have deleted the offending photograph. Would all members please consider such matters when posting photographs on this Forum. Remember that just because someone is a member of the Forum, it doesn't guarantee that they are honest (e.g. Garry, Christine, Jasmine). In addition, there are many, many visitors and lurkers whom we know nothing about, and their motives for visiting us may not all be above board.
Thanks to the sharp eyed member, and the swift acting admin. Much appreciated.
Bob
motorman

Post by motorman »

Marcel, that's a great image of Reg in that group shot!!

You probably did our younger members a favour cutting him out the image..........I mean you wouldn't want to scare any children who might be viewing now would you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Reg, I couldn't resist mate!! ;)
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
motorman

Post by motorman »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:Yes, that's me Mike, what a freeking mess, just look at all those Grey hairs, that's what happens from collecting Rolls-Royce models for decades at a time... :lol:

Ghosty.
It's not the grey hairs that are concerning Kevin, it's the name badge you are wearing. Is that to remind YOU or other people who you are???

It's not uncommon to forget things as you get older!! :lol:
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"