Show us your toy room!

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
Ergomatic

Re: Show us your toy room!

Post by Ergomatic »

Hello,

Here is my last picture. In this display cabinet are 1:43 cars, moslty East Europians.

Have a nice weekend!

Peter
Attachments
DC09.jpg
DC09.jpg (266.75 KiB) Viewed 510 times
Fox

Post by Fox »

mix small display case

Corgi-toys ergo sum
Fox

Post by Fox »

another one

Corgi-toys ergo sum
mike

Post by mike »

Hi Fox.
Very nice collection. Congratulations.
Mike & Nico from Austria.
Fox

Post by Fox »

Many thanks !

Next ones... one of these days...
Corgi-toys ergo sum
SMS88

Post by SMS88 »

Fox wrote:mix small display case

Very nice collection, especially the htf Dinky variations without the commons on the top shelf,they are very much top drawer!
I see you have some Corgi Rolls too - are you also looking for the htf silver + blue Goldenjacks and all silver and all gold 1976 last issues of the 1/43 Corgi Rolls ?
SMS88

Post by SMS88 »

I have started the new year by re-arranging this display and adding an extra shelf to incorporate new finds from 2014. Its fun in winter when cant work outside to refresh displays..........
Attachments
2015-01 255.jpg
2015-01 255.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 417 times
Fox

Post by Fox »

SMS88 wrote:

Very nice collection, especially the htf Dinky variations without the commons on the top shelf,they are very much top drawer!
I see you have some Corgi Rolls too - are you also looking for the htf silver + blue Goldenjacks and all silver and all gold 1976 last issues of the 1/43 Corgi Rolls ?
Thank you!

I think I've got many Corgi-Toys Shadow variations. See here. http://www.corky.fr/?page_id=1959
Are there some I miss ? I just had the bright blue #280 you can see in that display case few weeks ago. This is the last one I was looking for.

What do you mean saying "the commons on the top shelf" ? ... one of my many english limits, sorry.
Corgi-toys ergo sum
SMS88

Post by SMS88 »

Fox wrote:
SMS88 wrote:

Thank you!

I think I've got many Corgi-Toys Shadow variations. See here. http://www.corky.fr/?page_id=1959
Are there some I miss ? I just had the bright blue #280 you can see in that display case few weeks ago. This is the last one I was looking for.

What do you mean saying "the commons on the top shelf" ? ... one of my many english limits, sorry.
The gold one looks just like the allover silver one except that its gold sprayed to match the gold bumpers.

I meant that if we go to toyfairs, we are much more likely to see the 127 in gold with white seats , the metallic red 158 and the 152 without wing mirrors or figures in the back and none of those yellow card window boxes which are vhtf !
Thanks for the link, it is a good well written website :geek:
Sir_Matchbox_96

Post by Sir_Matchbox_96 »

Hi!
Awesome collections here! Although I'am a pure Lesney/ Matchbox collector it's nice to see other collections form different manufacters, too.

I'am very happy that this thread is still alive. Let your pictures coming!

Greetings,
Linus