Toy fair news

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
misterpop

Re: Toy fair news

Post by misterpop »

Bolton [Old Reebok} for me tommorow..... :D
Last edited by misterpop on Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

I have just got home from a busy Day. Got to the Windsor toy fair at a decent time, knew the Guy on the First table, had a chat, knew the Guy on the Second table, had a chat, knew the Guy standing next to me, had a chat...it was "Nearlymint", and guess what he was holding in his hand...No, not another 'Pre-Pro' (yes I know that is hard to believe), he was holding another plastic bag of beater Rollers and Two beater Bentley models. I figure that after another Four or Five Windsor toy fairs, I will have cleaned out all the Rolls-Royce and Bentley models from Jason's collection... :lol:

Jason my dear friend, this is the Second time you have done this and I can not thank you enough and I only wish I could pay you back with something, now, had you been "Fixer" I could have given you a nice little 'LONE-STAR' Firenza, ah well, I'll think of something... :!:

I did not buy anything worth noting here and I seemed to get caught-up with a bit of Admin for the club and stayed there right up to the point of all the tables and chairs being folded and stacked (you see, this is what happens when you become involved a quality model club such as the Maidenhead Static Model Club, but I enjoy it), and several comments were made about how cold it was in the hall today.

So, once again a big thank you to Jason for his generosity and sorry I missed your Dad 'J' and sorry if I missed you too Bob ("YYS4BOB").

GHOSTHUNTER.
fixer

Post by fixer »

Jason my dear friend, this is the Second time you have done this and I can not thank you enough and I only wish I could pay you back with something, now, had you been "Fixer" I could have given you a nice little 'LONE-STAR' Firenza, ah well, I'll think of something... :!:

now then Ghosty I can help even the situation J beat me on an ebay lot so technically I have given him something and now you are free to give me that little firenza ;) ;) ;)
reg
motorman

Post by motorman »

fixer wrote:Jason my dear friend, this is the Second time you have done this and I can not thank you enough and I only wish I could pay you back with something, now, had you been "Fixer" I could have given you a nice little 'LONE-STAR' Firenza, ah well, I'll think of something... :!:

now then Ghosty I can help even the situation J beat me on an ebay lot so technically I have given him something and now you are free to give me that little firenza ;) ;) ;)
Ergo you are free to give me that Javelin Reg!! :D
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Ah! no Reg, it don't work like that, you had to be at the Windsor toy fair with a bag of Rollers for me... :)

Ghosty.
fixer

Post by fixer »

one day ....Al one day ;) ;)
ok ok Kev now which 24c are you looking for
reg
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

It will have this specification...

Narrow Solid 'Superfast' wheels (Low numbers please!).
'Trim-Strip'.
Curved 'Hinge-Arms'.
Low rear-arches.
Full towing facility.
...and
Level glazing circles.
...Oh and if possible, a non 'TM' G-box.

OK Reg, you know where I am when you've got it.

Ghosty.
fixer

Post by fixer »

something like this btw wheel numbers are front 19g ? hard to read 24g rear 42d 9d
Attachments
022 (800x450).jpg
022 (800x450).jpg (252 KiB) Viewed 309 times
024 (800x450).jpg
024 (800x450).jpg (237.55 KiB) Viewed 309 times
026 (800x450).jpg
026 (800x450).jpg (281.89 KiB) Viewed 309 times
028 (800x450).jpg
028 (800x450).jpg (227.9 KiB) Viewed 309 times
reg
shockwavediecast

Post by shockwavediecast »

Bit disappointed. I logged in on my mobile and left a couple of pics from Exeter as a taster of whats to come tomorrow at Shepton. But they aren't here? Any Idea where they've gone (Nick?)
nickjones
Site Admin

Post by nickjones »

shockwavetrading wrote:Bit disappointed. I logged in on my mobile and left a couple of pics from Exeter as a taster of whats to come tomorrow at Shepton. But they aren't here? Any Idea where they've gone (Nick?)
I don't know what happened to your pics,, The forum is in php which I know nothing about so I never tamper with it, All I can suggest is you try uploading them again.
Nick Jones.
In sunny Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, UK