New EBay iPad App.

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
tjlglass

New EBay iPad App.

Post by tjlglass »

My only advice is DONT UPGRADE to it as it is Crap. Just read the first 100 reviews on it and every one of them is negative, never seen that before. You have been warned.
tjlglass

Re: New EBay iPad App.

Post by tjlglass »

Unfortunately I'm on automatic upgrades and as a seller it's made my job so much harder.
mcnair55

Post by mcnair55 »

Tim,

I hope ebay ends up like Tesco losing customers at a vast rate of knots.Tesco are the basket case of modern retailing and have missed the trick of what customers now demand.
Support UKIP in May 2015...Out of Angie,s club for good
tjlglass

Post by tjlglass »

That will defiantly happen Bill it's just a matter of when ?
ford_a_30

Post by ford_a_30 »

Until another site shows up to challange Ebay on a real level, Ebay will continue to do whatever it wants and everyone will follow along. Sure there are lots of other little sites out there, but without the push from a large internet company (like a search engine), Ebay will never have the compitition, and therefore a reason to improve.
mcnair55

Post by mcnair55 »

ford_a_30 wrote:Until another site shows up to challange Ebay on a real level, Ebay will continue to do whatever it wants and everyone will follow along. Sure there are lots of other little sites out there, but without the push from a large internet company (like a search engine), Ebay will never have the compitition, and therefore a reason to improve.

I really disagree with you and I wager that ebay will have a mighty fall.Tesco the darling of retail for the last 20 odd years with huge multi billion pound turnover is now clinging for life and the basket case of retail because they got to cocky just like ebay.Facebook sales can be a joy to use for shifting loads of stuff and others are coming on board.The major Amazon cock up of yesterday will put the fear of god up many ebay business sellers as it could happen to them as well.
Support UKIP in May 2015...Out of Angie,s club for good