Toy fair news

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
johnboy

Re: Toy fair news

Post by johnboy »

Lovely mp! These old Brimtoy models are great and there's quite a few to collect if you like them (and can find them) :)
John
There's nothing regular about wheels
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Certainly is.Checked the bay and lots gone before..No Huge prices but hopefully someone will fancy it and turn me a small profit..
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
shockwavediecast

Post by shockwavediecast »

Exeter Westpoint - Not bad for my first one there. Sent a few collectors to this site (We'll talk about my fee later Nick). including a very enthusiastic Father & Son team who had found four different blue #14 Iso Grifo variations (Including one from me).

Anyway, I've booked for Bristol Toy Fair at Abbeywood School on the 16th November. Hope to see some of you there.
leonty24

Post by leonty24 »

Hi i was there trading selling display cases where abouts were you, i shall also be at abbeywood shall come and meet you
shockwavediecast

Post by shockwavediecast »

leonty24 wrote:Hi i was there trading selling display cases where abouts were you, i shall also be at abbeywood shall come and meet you
Pitch G4. Had a display case dealer opposite with a few matchboxes too. Was that you?
leonty24

Post by leonty24 »

Yes your right i had a look at what you had but did't see anything i need
will see you at bristol. Dave
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Do you do a display case big enough for a Pocher Rolls Royce..Thats about 3 feet..Are they made to order and how much about?
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
leonty24

Post by leonty24 »

pocher.JPG
pocher.JPG (115.67 KiB) Viewed 506 times
I certainly do mristerpop is thi rolls royce you are refering to
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Thank you for the reply..No the Phantom 2 same size though.....If cheap enough I may invest for when mine is finished as when that day arrives it will be sold....

Now Kevin will get all excited watch this space..
leonty24

Post by leonty24 »

I had thought about posting the image before but thought it may have made ghosty a little weak at the knees.
Price would be £75 so get on and build the model misterpop then i can build the case you tell me the size you want and i make
Dave