Toy fair news

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
motorman

Re: Toy fair news

Post by motorman »

Kevin. Family are more important than attending swap meets. Your dad understandibly takes priority. We can meet up again probably next year at Birmingham. Take care of your dad mate.
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
motorman

Post by motorman »

nickjones wrote: And talking of Alex, I do believe it was Falkirk where he got his Miura with towguide for £1.
I forgot all about that Nick you are correct i did get my Muira for £1. Probably my best find ever at Falkirk.
MOTORMAN

fixer

Post by fixer »

motorman wrote:
nickjones wrote: And talking of Alex, I do believe it was Falkirk where he got his Miura with towguide for £1.
I forgot all about that Nick you are correct i did get my Muira for £1. Probably my best find ever at Falkirk.
Wow I wish I could have some luck like that
I guess I'll just have to make do with my #9 pre pro & #45 matt green :lol:
reg
motorman

Post by motorman »

fixer wrote:
motorman wrote:
Wow I wish I could have some luck like that
I guess I'll just have to make do with my #9 pre pro & #45 matt green :lol:
Oach!! That hurt Reg!!!
MOTORMAN

GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

OK, my trip to Scotland (Scotmodel2014), is not happening, I told Father this morning I was not going and we would do something together instead. This has cheered him up, so for the Sunday I said we would go to a toy fair in Chipping Norton, in the Cotswolds. This has cheered him up even more so and he is talking about buying his first model Bentley to start his collection...so I think I have done the right thing.

I have been to this little event before so I know how much room there is for Father to get around with his walker and parking is very easy with plenty of room as it takes place at the school on Burford road, Chipping Norton.

Ghosty.
motorman

Post by motorman »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:OK, my trip to Scotland (Scotmodel2014), is not happening, I told Father this morning I was not going and we would do something together instead. This has cheered him up, so for the Sunday I said we would go to a toy fair in Chipping Norton, in the Cotswolds. This has cheered him up even more so and he is talking about buying his first model Bentley to start his collection...so I think I have done the right thing.

I have been to this little event before so I know how much room there is for Father to get around with his walker and parking is very easy with plenty of room as it takes place at the school on Burford road, Chipping Norton.

Ghosty.
I hope you and your dad have a good day. Happy hunting!
MOTORMAN

johnboy

Post by johnboy »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote:OK, my trip to Scotland (Scotmodel2014), is not happening, I told Father this morning I was not going and we would do something together instead. This has cheered him up, so for the Sunday I said we would go to a toy fair in Chipping Norton, in the Cotswolds. This has cheered him up even more so and he is talking about buying his first model Bentley to start his collection...so I think I have done the right thing.

Ghosty.
That's great Ghosty, I hope you both have a nice time too.
John
There's nothing regular about wheels
Taniwha

Post by Taniwha »

Ghosty.
I'm sure I went to this fair once about 10 years ago. Nice little fair, so you'll have a great time for sure and a very pleasant part of the country to visit.

Cheers,
Gavin
Faceless Bureaucrats have feelings too...
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Good hunting guys........I am up and ready to go.....Lets see what we scored tonight.............
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Right. Nice haul....Dinky Leyland car transporter and trailor..Nice horsebox and Austin lorry+ Quad. Wells Brimtoy Pocketoy removals van in very good nick.Corgi Bedford first car transporter..plus a good catch up with some old pals..Ace day all round.

Heres a couple pics of the Wells...Might not look much but only a 4 inch model and has no bends or dents anywhere..
DSCF7990.JPG
DSCF7990.JPG (83.43 KiB) Viewed 335 times
DSCF7989.JPG
DSCF7989.JPG (84.46 KiB) Viewed 335 times
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25