Toy fair news

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
leonty24

Re: Toy fair news

Post by leonty24 »

The toyfair at WESTOINT is on a par with SHEPTON and you will find quite number of the members of the public who go to SHEPTON
will also go to WESTPOINT i have done WESTPOINT as a trader selling display cases for quite a few years and find it fairly consistant
trading wise.
shockwavediecast

Post by shockwavediecast »

leonty24 wrote:The toyfair at WESTOINT is on a par with SHEPTON and you will find quite number of the members of the public who go to SHEPTON
will also go to WESTPOINT i have done WESTPOINT as a trader selling display cases for quite a few years and find it fairly consistant
trading wise.
Thanks Leonty, And welcome to the forum.

This house move is killing my trade at the mo, as most of stuff has come off eBay while I move, so I really need a good fair!!!
nickjones
Site Admin

Post by nickjones »

I have been to Westpoint too but only once about 8 years ago. Yes it is a good fair and for me it was worth going for early entry, Debbie found a 26a Mixer with SPW in good condition for only £10.
Welcome to the forum Leonty.
Nick Jones.
In sunny Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, UK
leonty24

Post by leonty24 »

Thanks for the welcome, had been on the forum in the lefora days but scewed up re-
registering. My area of collecting is SUPERFAST 69 TO 82 but this includes GERMAN
ITAIIAN BRAZILIAN and dare i say it BULGARIAN AND HUNGARIN sorry motorman but
having bought a STANNARD from me at NEC for a bargain i think i can be forgiven.
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Hello Leonty24, I will forgive you and you are very welcome to the forum with your interest in the various 'Superfasts'. Don't worry about "Motorman", I can pull rank on him and have a few words, after which he won't mind you collecting those Bulgarians etc, however, if I catch him on a bad Day, things here on the forum may get a bit ugly and if that happens, I suggest you switch off your computer for a few Days to let things settle down... :lol:

Ghosty.
leonty24

Post by leonty24 »

Ghosty i my make it worse and post some pictures just to see his reaction oh by the way KEVIN i am the gentleman who sold you the
world class rollers. Sorry i missed you at the NEC would have been nice to put face to a name
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

So I know you as Dave ("Super70to82"), wow, glad you managed to rejoin us making your welcome here even more worthwhile.

Yes, maybe we can meet up at a later event. I intend to go to the NEC again as there was some nice non Rolls-Royce stuff there I would like to get. Not many events pencilled-in in my diary for the rest of this year, so hopefully sometime next year.

Ghosty.
motorman

Post by motorman »

leonty24 wrote:Thanks for the welcome, had been on the forum in the lefora days but scewed up re-
registering. My area of collecting is SUPERFAST 69 TO 82 but this includes GERMAN
having bought a STANNARD from me at NEC for a bargain i think i can be forgiven.
Welcome Dave,
Can I firstly thank for allowing me to steal that Stannard guide from you, I still cant beleive i got it that cheap. Anyway rest assured it has come to a good home, i had been looking for one a while and when Hugh (Idris) said you had one for sale, i coudn't get to your table quick enough. Now one last thing, there are certain etiquetes on this forum and one of them is not to mention or post anything Bulgarian or Hungarian whilst i am online....which is pretty much all the time!!! :D :)

Cheers, welcome back and get posting.
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
motorman

Post by motorman »

GHOSTHUNTER wrote: Don't worry about "Motorman", I can pull rank on him and have a few words, after which he won't mind you collecting those Bulgarians etc
In your dreams Ghosty are you having a laugh? :D
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
leonty24

Post by leonty24 »

motorman wrote:
leonty24 wrote:Thanks for the welcome, had been on the forum in the lefora days but scewed up re-
Welcome Dave,
Can I firstly thank for allowing me to steal that Stannard guide from you, I still cant beleive i got it that cheap. Anyway rest assured it has come to a good home, i had been looking for one a while and when Hugh (Idris) said you had one for sale, i coudn't get to your table quick enough. Now one last thing, there are certain etiquetes on this forum and one of them is not to mention or post anything Bulgarian or Hungarian whilst i am online....which is pretty much all the time!!! :D :)

Cheers, welcome back and get posting.
Well thankyou for the welcome and i can assure you that i shall be doing some postings it was a pleasure to have met you and IDRIS {Hugh} cant promise
that i wont post any BULGARIAN or HUNGARIAN but what the hell
Dave