Toy fair news

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
GHOSTHUNTER

Re: Toy fair news

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

misterpop wrote:Thanks Kevin......Working fast last week what with the graveyard visits and the NEC and wrestling with my first laptop...It dosnt have my old MGI editing suite from 1997 which has been a great tool for all these years.Got to get used to a whole lot of new stuff...Paint seems to work for me now but I prefer a dedicated free program if you can recommend one.. :oops:
Hello Ian, I don't use any fancy aftermarket editing software on any of my images, diagrams or photos, just what came with the laptop, which as I write this, is Vista 'Premium' so that means the good old basic 'Paint' program.

Ghosty.
StephenK

Post by StephenK »

Kempton seems to be an up and down event and Sunday's was a down (for me anyway as a trader). Didn't sell a single boxed Matchbox. By the way, hello Ghosty. It's down to you that I've found this forum.

Stephen (Tall bloke with the long hair selling Matchbox, Corgi, Dinky).... plug over!
petethesweet1

Post by petethesweet1 »

Hi Stephen try listing a few things on this site especially if they are mint in a mint box Pete
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Hello Stephen, glad you could make it. Sorry to hear about Kempton and having seen your toy fair stock on a number of occasions, I know that you have such good models, making it even more amazing you did not sell any Matchbox!

Anyway Stephen, a very big welcome to the forum, this is where all the experts hang out (some tend to hide until their favourite model shows up!), so any models you have that you think some of the forum's members will be interested in, just post some pictures, or just post pictures of your own favourite models.

Enjoy your stay here and I look forward to some of your posts.

Regards,
Kevin the GHOSTHUNTER.
StephenK

Post by StephenK »

Thanks GhostHunter,

I will be at Shepton Mallet toyfair this Sunday (12th October ), so will see if I do any better (Can't do any worse). I always enjoy Shepton as a trader, but this is as much to do with having a laugh with the people around me, than the huge profits I make (if only!).

Stephen
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Good luck Stephen at Shepton Mallet, unfortunatley I won't be there, so you can relax and have a good Day, without me nagging on about Rolls-Royce all the while... :lol:

Ghosty.
shockwavediecast

Post by shockwavediecast »

StephenK wrote:Thanks GhostHunter,

I will be at Shepton Mallet toyfair this Sunday (12th October ), so will see if I do any better (Can't do any worse). I always enjoy Shepton as a trader, but this is as much to do with having a laugh with the people around me, than the huge profits I make (if only!).

Stephen
How do you rate Bulldog fairs (Shepton organiser)? I'm moving to Dorset in 2 weeks, and will be looking for fairs to trade at.
shockwavediecast

Post by shockwavediecast »

shockwavetrading wrote:
StephenK wrote:Thanks GhostHunter,

Stephen
How do you rate Bulldog fairs (Shepton organiser)? I'm moving to Dorset in 2 weeks, and will be looking for fairs to trade at.

I've booked a table at Westpoint, Exeter on 2nd November. Got lots of new stock too. Will anyone else be going?
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

"I've booked a table at Westpoint, Exeter on 2nd November. Got lots of new stock too. Will anyone else be going?"

Sorry no, too far for me at the moment.

Ghosty.
StephenK

Post by StephenK »

Shepton is well established and seemingly well organised. It's the only Bulldog Fairs show I do, so can't comment about Exeter or any others.