Toy fair news

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
misterpop

Re: Toy fair news

Post by misterpop »

Yes I eventualy got there and missed everyone except Kevin..It was a pleasure to sit by the side of Kevins Rolls Royce and and drink champane served by Marmaduke on a silver platter while feeding the NEC peacocks left over crumpets.Shame on me for getting there late but I got a few good pieces and nearly met all you other chaps..It would have been great..Next time hey?...Cheers Kevin it was a treat and sorry to talk your head off.

DSCF7833.JPG
DSCF7833.JPG (722.65 KiB) Viewed 363 times
Last edited by misterpop on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
motorman

Post by motorman »

Thanks for the kind words Ghosty very much appreciated and i am sorry i missed you Ian, maybe next time.
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
fixer

Post by fixer »

thinking about going to Kempton park tomorrow , just wondered what it was like
reg
fixer

Post by fixer »

just looked at the picture of Ghostys RR what a lovely photo
reg
YYS4BOB

Post by YYS4BOB »

Last time I went to Kempton Park there was a lot of new stuff. This was a couple of years ago. Never got anything there on my visits, but then I'm a YY collector, so I'm used to that :(
Bob
GHOSTHUNTER

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

"Misterpop" has posted a large file size picture of my car so you have go to the top right corner of your screen, click on the cog-wheel or three black horizontal bars and change the zoom setting to make the viewable screen smaller. Once you have done this you will see both myself (ARGGGGGG!) and "Misterpop" taking it easy sitting on my camping chair!

Reg, normally I would go to Kempton Park but still recovering from a Months toy fair and model shows bashing, so won't be there this time, sorry mate. I see at as the same as Sandown Park and worth going because you just never know what you might find, good luck.

Ghosty.
Taniwha

Post by Taniwha »

Kempton Park is worth a look I reckon. Ages since I went, not being London based anymore, but last time I got some very nice stuff including 1st edition Stannard!

Cheers,
Gavin
Faceless Bureaucrats have feelings too...
fixer

Post by fixer »

Got up to late to go to kempton maybe next time, might be able to make colchester though
reg
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

Thanks Kevin......Working fast last week what with the graveyard visits and the NEC and wrestling with my first laptop...It dosnt have my old MGI editing suite from 1997 which has been a great tool for all these years.Got to get used to a whole lot of new stuff...Paint seems to work for me now but I prefer a dedicated free program if you can recommend one.. :oops:
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25
YYS4BOB

Post by YYS4BOB »

I use Photofilter. It's free to download and dead easy to use.
Bob