pre production mack dump

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
SMS88

Re: pre production mack dump

Post by SMS88 »

And as seller added REPAINT to his description the buyer has to accept it as a repaint!
Martin Avis

Post by Martin Avis »

The only answer I can think of is that several bidders saw the original description and put in high snipe bids without checking back after the description was changed. Either that or someone in the world has gone crazy.
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

Martin Avis wrote:The only answer I can think of is that several bidders saw the original description and put in high snipe bids without checking back after the description was changed. Either that or someone in the world has gone crazy.
Sounds very plausible, Martin.
numi

Post by numi »

Martin Avis wrote:The only answer I can think of is that several bidders saw the original description and put in high snipe bids without checking back after the description was changed. Either that or someone in the world has gone crazy.
I believe the latter cos a big collector and huge spender bought this repaint and not a dealer/fraudster who had the idea of reselling it or knowingly defrauding an unsuspecting buyer.....
Given our input on the forum stating that this was clearly a POOR REPAINT/CUSTOM and NOT A GENUINE PRE-PRODUCTION COLOR TRIAL,this seller knowingly solicited(dabbled with attractive key words incl ("pre-production") in description although REPAINT did appear in the description but not on the header) these huge undeserving profits whereas he could have easily put it on a Buy-Now for around $50 at worst and with an abiding conscience.

Yes,i do understand that an auction is an auction and nothing else and that greedy dummies get exactly what greedy dummies choose and deserve! (sounds immature but i had to say it)
numi
numi

One cannot do much with all the monies in this world but can do much more if he strives toward contentment.
michaeld1.401

Post by michaeld1.401 »

I ended up getting over $500.00 USD
Idris
Site Admin

Post by Idris »

michaeld1.401 wrote:I ended up getting over $500.00 USD
You did well, someone else did badly....