ultimate Matchbox Grizzly RW collection Pt. 3 is on youtube

All regular wheel 1-75 or miniatures topics
matchboxgrizzly

ultimate Matchbox Grizzly RW collection Pt. 3 is on youtube

Post by matchboxgrizzly »

Hello to the Forum!

Time is running.... in September will be the sale of my collection at Vectis and to give you an overview - here is part 3 of my Matchbox Videos with the E boxes!

here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WZGyckKmws

Check it out and as always - if you have any questions , just contact me!

All the best ---- yours Ralph
GHOSTHUNTER

Re: ultimate Matchbox Grizzly RW collection Pt. 3 is on yout

Post by GHOSTHUNTER »

Hello Ralph, as ever, a really fab collection you have presented to us. It was nice putting a face to a name, as I could not help but see your face a few times in the mirror behind the models and can I say, I was pleased to see you had got dressed before the filming statrs!!!

I look forward to seeing the 'F' box collection.

Hope the sales go well for you, best regards,

Ghosty.
johnboy

Post by johnboy »

A splendid video, so many great models and boxes. A 75b I've only heard about was my highlight and Jazz will love those unusual Aral's. It must be sad to see them go and I wish you luck with the auctions.
John
There's nothing regular about wheels
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

In many ways, it's all sad. So many noted collectors have sold or are selling off their regular wheel era collections. The majority of them are in my age demographic, and while I understand all too well, it's still (for me at least) very sad to see these famous collections go to the four winds.

The decision to sell off my own collection was not an easy one. I've had more feelings to reinforce my decision than I have had regrets. That said, I do miss the collection and, even more, I miss those who made the journey here to see the collection. I do take much satisfaction in knowing that many of my models (which I purchased new in the store, including many rare models) have gone into some wonderful collections of some noted folks that have a good many years of collecting ahead of them (read: they are not old farts like me).

Wishing Ralph the best with his sales and I hope each and every model sells for top money!
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
motorman

Post by motorman »

What a magnificent collection. Such a shame to split it up.
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"