Discovery Channel UK restore a Snow Trac

Anything off topic, Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.
Brad Pittiful

Discovery Channel UK restore a Snow Trac

Post by Brad Pittiful »

Antonin made a snow trac thread and looking over mine i went to youtube to watch some snow tracs in action...i then came upon this...its a show on the discovery channel in the UK called salvege squad...i was surprised to see suggs as a host...he was the singer for the great band...madness in the 80s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHbbASt2XNI

i just finished watching it and it was worth it...very cool for them to restore a snow trac...i want a real one! but ill stick with the matchbox version...which the owner has a boxed model of they show in the film
Please use a web hosting site (like photobucket) to store pictures so you can post them here, using attachments makes it hard to view the pictures when you have to scroll to see them. Seeing comparisons of models is hard to see with attachments too.
motorman

Re: Discovery Channel UK restore a Snow Trac

Post by motorman »

Brad Pittiful wrote:i was surprised to see suggs as a host...he was the singer for the great band...madness in the 80s
and he's a tosser!

long live METAL!!!!....MAIDEN, MAIDEN, MAIDEN!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
MOTORMAN

"Kill all my demons and my angels will die too"
ford_a_30

Post by ford_a_30 »

motorman wrote:
Brad Pittiful wrote:i was surprised to see suggs as a host...he was the singer for the great band...madness in the 80s
and he's a tosser!

long live METAL!!!!....MAIDEN, MAIDEN, MAIDEN!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Metal was awsome, then I turned 14.
Brad Pittiful

Post by Brad Pittiful »

motorman wrote:
and he's a tosser!

like him or not the program was pretty cool
Please use a web hosting site (like photobucket) to store pictures so you can post them here, using attachments makes it hard to view the pictures when you have to scroll to see them. Seeing comparisons of models is hard to see with attachments too.
kwakers

Post by kwakers »

I am an 'Iron Butterfly'-'Led Zeppelin' man myself. Things became too soft and sissy-like after the mid 70s for me. Even Pete Townsend gave up destroying his Gibson and Fender Guitars on stage at one point, so I had to go 'underground' after that. Take notes Joe, you may be asked to testify one day about kwakers and his early 60s Vox MkVI teardrop guitar. ;)
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

That was great, thanks for posting the link.
It might be time to start my "Bucket List."
kbean63

Post by kbean63 »

"Tosser". Now there's a term I haven't heard since I lived in England.

The taming down of music in the 70s, and the advent of disco, was why I got into punk rock back in the day.
misterpop

Post by misterpop »

I didnt realise us diecast folk where so MACHO....I like a little light operetta myself like THE DESERT SONG and Hendrix.... :roll:
Heres the man with the bargains.Always open to offers from this sites members..http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/misterpop/m.h ... m=&_ipg=25